Lotte belongs to Klar Advokater, an independent law firm which usually collaborates with ILP Law Firm.
Since 2006, Lotte has specialised in dispute resolution in the ordinary courts and arbitration tribunals. She is an experienced and reputable litigator and was awarded the right of audience before the Danish Supreme Court in 2014.
Lotte principally advises on issues of contract liability, corporate liability, management liability, professional liability (compensation liability relating to solicitors, auditors, financial institutions, insurance brokers, technical advisors and investment advisors) and prospectus liability. Lotte acquired her experience from working with some of the largest and most complex cases in her area of practice. She is also experienced in formulating and interpreting insurance terms and conditions.
In 2018 Lotte was an acting judge at the Eastern High Court, which added to her specialist knowledge within dispute resolution. She is currently an arbitration judge.
Throughout her career, Lotte has worked extensively on cases with an international perspective, and she is experienced in providing advice on internationally relevant matters.
- 2019 – Attorney and partner, KLAR Advokater
- 2018 – Acting judge, Eastern High Court
- 2016 – Lecturer in management liability, JUC A/S
- 2011-2018 – Attorney and partner, Lundsgaard & Partnere
- 2006-2011 – Assistant attorney and attorney, Bruun og Hjejle
- Københavns Advokatforening
- AIDA, Det Danske Selskab for Forsikringsret
- Foreningen for Bank- og Finansret
- Young Arbitrators Copenhagen
- Dansk Forening for Voldgift
- Since 2017, Lotte has been individually ranked as “Up and Coming” in Dispute Resolution in Chambers Global and Chambers Europe.
- Chambers Europe 2019, Dispute Resolution: “Lotte Noer of KLAR Advokater P/S is an experienced litigator and specialises in insurance disputes.”
- Chambers Europe 2018, Dispute Resolution: “Lotte Noer is a ‘rising star’ in the dispute resolution market, with experience in insurance and liability litigations. Clients praise her as being “committed, passionate and very diligent.”
- Legal 500 2018, Insurance: “Lotte Noer is ‘absolutely talented’.” Legal 500 2018, Dispute Resolution: “Lotte Noer is ‘very talented’.”
- Chambers Global og Chambers Europe 2017, Dispute Resolution: “Lotte Noer enters the rankings after being identified as a “talented” younger partner within the team by clients, one of whom says she is “one of the most effective and efficient external lawyers I have employed in many years. She exudes well-placed confidence and is a pleasure to work with.” Her chief areas of specialism are D&O and professional liability, often advising other lawyers and accountants on negligence claims.”
- Legal 500 2017, Insurance: “Clients also recommend the ‘very skilled’ Lotte Noer.”