Ferreira da Costa , ManuelPortugal
Manuel is founder and partner to Sousa Machado, Ferreira da Costa & Associados, an independent Portuguese law firm incorporated in 1991 which usually collaborates with ILP Law Firm.
In the course of his career, Manuel has worked in a wide range of legal areas and has acquired substantial experience with most elements of contract law and commercial law consultancy work, insurance, litigation and arbitration.
Manuel advises and represents Portuguese and international corporations on the above-mentioned matters.
- Graduated from Coimbra law school in 1977;
- Member of the Portuguese bar association since 1979;
- Chairman of the Portuguese Film Institute from 1982 to 1983;
- Teacher at the Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa from 1986 to 1988;
- Member of the Board since 2010 of the Foundation Instituto Marquês de Vale-Flor(imvf.org);
- Since 2011 member of American Bar Association (international Associate);
- Has been and is member of governing bodies of several Companies and associations.
- Vice Chairman of the International Lawyers Network ILFA-e-IURE.
Languages: Portuguese, French, English.