Polczynski, Mark KristofferDinamarca
Mark belongs to Klar Advokater, an independent law firm which usually collaborates with ILP Law Firm.
Mark has extensive knowledge of and experience with mergers and acquisitions (M&A), company law and contract law.
Mark has been working in his specialist areas for the past 15 years, with companies such as KPMG, Accura and Lundgrens. Mark has also been a guest lecturer at Copenhagen Business School and the University of Copenhagen, lecturing on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and company- and capital market law.
Mark also holds an MSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law from Copenhagen Business School and possesses strong commercial understanding and numeracy skills.
- 2018- Attorney, Cand.merc.(jur.), KLAR Advokater
- 2016-2018 Assistant attorney, Cand.merc.(jur.), KLAR Advokater
- 2014-2016 Manager/Associate Director, KPMG Deal Advisory
- 2013-2014 Assistant attorney, Cand.merc.(jur.), Accura
- 2012-2013 MSc, Lundgrens
- 2009-2012 MSc, Accura
- 2008-2009 Project Manager, Investea
- 2006-2008 Associate/Senior Associate, KPMG Transaction Services