Grove Jensen, NielsDinamarca
Niels belongs to Klar Advokater, an independent law firm which usually collaborates with ILP Law Firm.
Niels primarily advises on the corporate & commercial area, with a particular focus on commercial contracts, transactions and energy. He also advises on construction law, employment law, data protection and compliance.
Niels possesses particular expertise from off-shore industry, where he has previously held a number of legal and commercial positions with two of the world’s leading international off-shore drill rig operators. He offers substantial experience in advising on energy law issues, including the industry’s contractual and regulatory concerns, and construction law issues relating to, for example, shipyard stays, renovations, etc.
Niels also handles litigation within his specialist areas.
- 2017 – Attorney and partner, KLAR Advokater
- 2014-2016 – Commercial Director, Regional Head of Sales, Maersk Drilling
- 2013-2014 – Contracts Director, Ocean Rig
- 2009-2013 – Senior Legal Counsel, Attorney, Maersk Drilling
- 2008-2009 – Attorney, Bruun og Hjejle
- 2005-2008 – Assistant attorney, Bech-Bruun