Niels belongs to Klar Advokater, an independent law firm which usually collaborates with ILP Law Firm.
Niels has particular expertise in the areas of real estate, infrastructure projects, commercial leasing law, general corporate law issues and complex land registry law issues. Niels advises on and undertakes litigation in these areas.
Niels is an expert within the legal framework relating to roads and utility lines. Niels publishes literature on the issue, with particular focus on the extent and scope of the guest doctrine for utility lines (“gæsteprincippet”). He frequently assists utility line owners and property owners with advice, negotiations and cases with charging authorities.
Niels speaks German and has studied at Universität zu Köln. He is a member of Dansk-Tysk Industri- og Handelsklub (the Danish-German Industry and Commerce Club) and advises German clients.
- 2017 – Assistant attorney, KLAR Advokater
- 2016-2017 – Law student, By & Havn I/S (udstationering)
- 2016-2017 – Law student, KLAR Advokater
- 2015-2016 – Law student, Alpha Advokater
- 2013 – Law student, QXL A/S
- Pipes and cables on property owned by others (Ledninger på fremmed grund): Setting aside the right of way (Fravigelse af gæsteprincippet) (Erhvervsjuridisk Tidsskrift)
When pipes and cables are in the way – unexpected visitors in development projects (Når ledningen er i vejen – uventede gæster i udviklingsprojekter) (Estate Media)
Right of way on a new path (Gæsteprincippet på nye veje) (Landinspektøren)
- Dansk-Tysk Industri- og Handelsklub
- The infrastructure network (Infrastrukturnetværket) of Rud Pedersen Public Affairs