KIierkegaard, Peter ChristianDinamarca
Peter belongs to Klar Advokater, an independent law firm which usually collaborates with ILP Law Firm.
In the course of his career, Peter has worked in a wide range of legal areas and has acquired substantial experience with most elements of contract law and commercial law consultancy work.
Peter advises Danish and international corporations on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), banking and financing law, commercial contracts, IT contracts, insurance and compensation law, and employment law.
Peter also holds substantial experience from processing litigation and arbitration cases. He is inter alia acting as a solicitor in the EIK Bank case currently being tried by the Supreme Court.
- 2009 – Attorney and partner, KLAR Advokater
- 2001-2009 – Assistant attorney and attorney, Jonas Bruun/Bruun & Hjejle
- Member of the Board of Directors, ASE
- Member of the Board of Directors, Laika Rumdesign
- Member of the Board of Directors, Foreningen Grønlandske Børn
- Member of the Association of Danish Law Firms’ professional committee for banking and financing law
- Dansk Forening for Selskabsret
- Danske Procedureadvokater