Osa Otero, SandraMadrid, España
Degree in Law from San Pablo Ceu University and Master in Business Law by Icade.
Partner since 2010. Prior to joining the firm, her career was linked to three law firms specialized in procedural civil and commercial law.
Partner director of the Litigation and arbitration department
Legal Director of more than 250 judicial and arbitral proceedings, especially, without being this list extensive of the following matters;
- Commercial Law: corporate conflicts between shareholders, para-social pacts, individual and social responsibility of administrators, rebuttal of corporate resolutions, economic claims arising from the termination of contracts of agency, distribution, concession and franchises. Industrial and intellectual property, unfair competition and competition Act.
- Civil Law: All kinds of procedures related to obligations and contracts. Property Law Enforcement
- Construction and Real estate law: Liability claims, procedures derived from law 27/99 of cooperatives, leases and evictions.
- Bankruptcy Law: Bankruptcy related incidents, reinstatement actions and intervention in the qualification phase
- Criminal Law: Socio-economic and computer crimes
- Administrative Law: Procedures against administrative resolutions and sanctions
Co-responsible of the debt-recovery department, since its implementation in 2011. The department represents the interests of national and multinational companies, mainly B2B and B2C, and manages an average of about 3000 judicial proceedings and a debt of about 40 million euros.
Head of the banking and financial law department, since its implementation in 201. The department carries out approximately 5,000 legal proceedings in close collaboration with other professionals of the sector, defending main financial institutions from the claims filed in connection with banking products such as but not limited to POV, preferential shares ( participaciones preferentes) and bonds) and unfair terms and conditions floor clauses / mortgage / mortgage multi-currency).
Languages: Spanish and English